Profile




Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah.
Please read this carefully before reading my posts:
"I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle

Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^





Music for you? :)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard






Friends!


2/8
3/8
RS student council
RS Symphonic Winds
Adam
Amalina
Angel
Andrea
Andy
Aqidah
Azzahra
Benjamin
Chanel
Chea Chee
Chea Yee
Damith
Farah Hani
Hakim
Hani
Iffa
Jozoe
Kah Seng
Kai Li
Kelvin
Michelle
Nadhirah
Nazifah
Norizwan
Preethee
Priscilla
Razi
Sabrina
Shi Hui
Siang Yee
Taufiq
Tricia
Vianne
Xiao Qin
XinQian
ZhiHui
MediacorpTV,
Joshua Ang,
Brandi Cyrus,
Felichia Chin,
Nat Ho,
Andrea Fonseka
Links

Credits

Basecodes: lil.queens
Layout: acryliclove



Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Keep the love going in the wrld :)
The world needs more love from us

Hello people!

I just feel like writing, that's why i'm posting. Heh.

AZZAHRA IS BACK!!

Woots! She's been gone for so long. Well, 1month+ to be exact.
Bro & Sis saw her while they were on the way to shop.
Haven hear from her for a long time! (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to Sengkang Swimming Complex just now.
Daddy took half day to bring us out.
I will definitely say that Jurong Swimming Pool is much much more better than Sengkang!
The slides are more high.
But Sengkang not bad also. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So now i'm going to my uncle's house to visit my grandfather who is very weak.
He's 88 years old.
Hope he gets well bit by bit everyday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is the last day of 2009!!!!!!!!!!
Omg, time fly so fast!
Soon, I'll be taking my O lvl and then work and then grow old.. );
But let's celebrate tomorrow aites!
Everyone watch countdown!! ((:

xoxo,
syafiqaheddie

Labels:


Thank you for reading :)2:01 AM