![]() |
Profile
Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah. Please read this carefully before reading my posts: "I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^ ▲ ▲ ▲ Music for you? :) Tagboard Friends! 2/8 3/8 RS student council RS Symphonic Winds Adam Amalina Angel Andrea Andy Aqidah Azzahra Benjamin Chanel Chea Chee Chea Yee Damith Farah Hani Hakim Hani Iffa Jozoe Kah Seng Kai Li Kelvin Michelle Nadhirah Nazifah Norizwan Preethee Priscilla Razi Sabrina Shi Hui Siang Yee Taufiq Tricia Vianne Xiao Qin XinQian ZhiHui MediacorpTV, Joshua Ang, Brandi Cyrus, Felichia Chin, Nat Ho, Andrea Fonseka Links Credits Basecodes: lil.queens Layout: acryliclove |
Thursday, February 11, 2010 The world needs more love from us Hello world! Reflection on camp Day1 Excited to head to Kota Tinggi! The clouds in Kota Tinggi are a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Too bad i didn't bring my camera.. If not, I would have took the pics of the clouds and show u guys.. Went on Jungle Trekking! It was a great experience! I got to notice more nature that I've nvr seen before. But too bad no leeches... *FYI, leeches are insects that crawl onto ur leg suck your blood I want a leech bite!! So disappointed.... Oh well... During the night confidence walk, we have to walk through a trail in the jungle in the dark. I walked solo. Thanks to my madrasah camp experience, i was prepared for this The night was super peaceful.. I like.. Not to mention the stars!! It was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-ul! Day2 Was even more fun than day1! I went to flying fox! Woo! Luckily nvr go apsalling(?) If only the flying fox would be higher. Would be more fun! (: Oh, not to mention the toilet! Some inconsiderate girls left the toilet in such a smelly + dirty state! Eeew! =/ Class 3/8 played in the mud on that day! Woots! It was awesome! All of us HAVE to get mud all over our body, somehow. In the end, all of us were semi-covered in mud. Ahaha. Then i wrestled with my instuctor one-on-one and she won. Great fight! ((: Campfire! Technical difficulties for our class performance but we managed to finish what we want to present. I love the songs that they play! All so good songs e.g Bad Romance, Boom Boom Pow, I gotta feeling etc. etc. Night Talk with Instructors It was sad to have to think about leaving the camp. The instructors all those while were really fun! Instuctor Jia Wei and Instructor Today. They're siblings. 0.o Day3 Go home time...... Boo.... (Even though I want to sleep in my comfy bed :D ) I want to star-gaze more!! ): I would say my $ spent there is worth. The place left great memories for me to remember.. It somehow became a part of me. If I had the chance, I would want to go back there and enjoy the time there with my classmates doing awesome activities! Xoxo, syafiqaheddie -Not all activities were mentioned due to not mentioning them. Labels: Hello Singapore.. Thank you for reading :)3:57 AM |