Profile




Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah.
Please read this carefully before reading my posts:
"I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle

Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^





Music for you? :)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard






Friends!


2/8
3/8
RS student council
RS Symphonic Winds
Adam
Amalina
Angel
Andrea
Andy
Aqidah
Azzahra
Benjamin
Chanel
Chea Chee
Chea Yee
Damith
Farah Hani
Hakim
Hani
Iffa
Jozoe
Kah Seng
Kai Li
Kelvin
Michelle
Nadhirah
Nazifah
Norizwan
Preethee
Priscilla
Razi
Sabrina
Shi Hui
Siang Yee
Taufiq
Tricia
Vianne
Xiao Qin
XinQian
ZhiHui
MediacorpTV,
Joshua Ang,
Brandi Cyrus,
Felichia Chin,
Nat Ho,
Andrea Fonseka
Links

Credits

Basecodes: lil.queens
Layout: acryliclove



Friday, March 19, 2010
Keep the love going in the wrld :)
The world needs more love from us


 MARCH HOLIDAY IS OVER!

How did u spent your March holidays? I hope everyone had a nice break from school! (:
Here's what I did for my March holidays:

Read 2books (Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday)

They are:
  • Four Truths And A Lie by Lauren Barnholdt
-Awesome book! Got a few learning points I've gained from that book and it somehow relates to me and my life. Recommended book! (:

  • Making Choices by  Laura J. Burns and Greg Berlanti
-A very good book. Teaches me to put feelings into playing music; especially for me since I'm in band. It talks about dealing with distractions and such.

Timezone (Tuesday)

Played games with my elder bro and little sis. So fun!
I especially like the 'shooting' game. Yup, shooting :)

CCA (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)

Love these band practice the most! Hehe. Only band members know why (;

RIVERSIDE SECONDARY SCHOOL SYMPHONIC WINDS PERFORMING AT WOODLANDS STADIUM THIS COMING MONDAY FROM 1800-2130

Come and give us your support people! (:

Maths Supplementary (Thursday and Friday)

Got to thank the teachers for sacrificing their time helping 3/8 out in Maths.
I'm sure we've all understood AM better, right? (:


Watch Youtube videos (Monday-Friday)

Disney's Friends For Change - MAKE A WAVE



This song is simply amazing! :D
Oh, have u heard? Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato are dating! Cute couple!

So, school's starting on Monday.
As usual, first day will be the worst and then it'll turn normal again.
By the way, Mid-Year-Exam is on May.
1more month to go! Jia yo! ((:

Xoxo,
syafiqaheddie

Labels:


Thank you for reading :)3:22 AM