Profile




Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah.
Please read this carefully before reading my posts:
"I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle

Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^





Music for you? :)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard






Friends!


2/8
3/8
RS student council
RS Symphonic Winds
Adam
Amalina
Angel
Andrea
Andy
Aqidah
Azzahra
Benjamin
Chanel
Chea Chee
Chea Yee
Damith
Farah Hani
Hakim
Hani
Iffa
Jozoe
Kah Seng
Kai Li
Kelvin
Michelle
Nadhirah
Nazifah
Norizwan
Preethee
Priscilla
Razi
Sabrina
Shi Hui
Siang Yee
Taufiq
Tricia
Vianne
Xiao Qin
XinQian
ZhiHui
MediacorpTV,
Joshua Ang,
Brandi Cyrus,
Felichia Chin,
Nat Ho,
Andrea Fonseka
Links

Credits

Basecodes: lil.queens
Layout: acryliclove



Friday, April 30, 2010

Keep the love going in the wrld :) The world needs more love from us

Hey people!

HAPPY LONG WEEKEND! ;)

This means that more time can be spent on revisions for the upcoming mid-year-examination.
This year will be different as the Sec3s are taking their exams in the hall tather than the classrooms.
I wonder how it'll goes...

Anywaes, my trainee teachers Mr Woon and Ms Suliyati are leaving soon ):
Thanks guys for staying back with me after school to clear my doubts!
But they will be coming back after 1month to teach as an official teacher. Woots!

So, I'm pretty stressed up about MYE because everyone started their revision like 2weeks before today?
Aargh! I feel so upset that I am only starting my revisions now.. Boohoo..
Well, it's all due to preparations for Speech Day and homeworks.. Haiz..
I hope this long weekend, I can focus on preparing for MYE.. Lots of distractions whenever I want to study.. Grr..

Ok, so here are some outdated pictures! Haha, my bad..

This was during Sports Carnival (wet weather)


Mr Lim bought for our class Milo! Woots!

And yeah, here's proof to show that it was raining

Poor Mr Lim, have to serve us when he's the one who bought it. Haha.


Ok, that's all for now

xoxo,
syafiqaheddie

Labels:


Thank you for reading :)3:41 AM