Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah. Please read this carefully before reading my posts: "I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle
Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^
Keep the love going in the wrld :) The world needs more love from us
Hellooo!
COMMON TEST(S) ARE OVER!!!
So glad that it's finally over! :D
Slept for only 5hrs everyday thanks to me starting revisions late -.-
CCA starting soon. Noooo..... I want my breaks..
Oh well.. So here's my thoughts on the paper :)
English-The compo is difficult! But the summary was good (:
Malay- It was okay :D
Social Studies- Right from the start, I knew there was little time to complete the paper. So I wrote what I memorised for SEQ as fast as I could. My handwriting was horrible! Hope they don't deduct marks for untidyness =/
Elementary Maths (EM) - Omg, it was damn damn difficult! Had a terrible time doing it. Never remember the formulas for volume and surface area. That was for Paper1. Paper2 was easier though.
Geography- Man, geography is awesome! Everything that I memorised came out. I want a distinction for that paper! :D
Biology- It was challenging. The questions were really the make-u-think kind of questions.
Chemistry- DAMN HORRIBLE! Shit the paper man. Was in a blur when I did the paper. Maybe itt's because of the lack of sleep =/
Additional Maths (AM)- It was easier than EM. Really. But my mind blanked out in partial fractions! Damn it.
Principles of Account (POA)- It was okay but I couldn't balance the trial balance! Damn it.
Overall, MYE was tough! Or maybe because of me doing last min revisions. Haiz.. So disappointing. And also due to poor time management during exam.. God, I just hope the results are all pass..