Profile




Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah.
Please read this carefully before reading my posts:
"I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle

Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^





Music for you? :)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard






Friends!


2/8
3/8
RS student council
RS Symphonic Winds
Adam
Amalina
Angel
Andrea
Andy
Aqidah
Azzahra
Benjamin
Chanel
Chea Chee
Chea Yee
Damith
Farah Hani
Hakim
Hani
Iffa
Jozoe
Kah Seng
Kai Li
Kelvin
Michelle
Nadhirah
Nazifah
Norizwan
Preethee
Priscilla
Razi
Sabrina
Shi Hui
Siang Yee
Taufiq
Tricia
Vianne
Xiao Qin
XinQian
ZhiHui
MediacorpTV,
Joshua Ang,
Brandi Cyrus,
Felichia Chin,
Nat Ho,
Andrea Fonseka
Links

Credits

Basecodes: lil.queens
Layout: acryliclove



Thursday, July 22, 2010
Keep the love going in the wrld :) The world needs more love from us

RIVERSIDE SECONDARY SCHOOL SYMPHONIC BAND
ACHIEVED A GOLD FOR SIBF
(Singapore International Band Festival) !!!!

 

I'm very very proud of my band! It wasn't an easy achievement at all. We had to endre countless band practices, fall-ins and scoldings from Mr Tan. But I would say that it was worth it when they announced that we got a gold! It was unexpected. Very unexpected. Our performance (in my opinion) was a so-so. We definitely improved a lot from previous band practices and there were mistakes that we made during performance. But when we heard the results...... 90 85 90 90 90 ...... We were all sooo excited! I jumped out of the seat and screamed all out! It was a joyous and memorable day for everyone. Now, all of us know the feeling of hard work put together to achieve a common goal :) Hope that our band will continue the hard work and hopefully the juniors would put in extra effort too. Jia you! :)

Brasses heading to Republic Polytechnic

In holding room beofre we head to tuning room

Oh, did I mention? I actually went back home to put all my heavy books before going for band warm-up. And then, when I reached sch, I realised that my band file is not in my bag. Then I'm like ''Shit. I left it at home!'' So I ran all the waayyy backkk home to get my band file. Thank god, my house is like 5mins away from the school. If not, die. Competition day somemore! Lesson learnt: Always remember to check what u need before leaving the house.

RACIAL HARMONY DAY!

The night before racial harmony day, I was undecisive. I couldn't decide whether I should wear ethnic costume. Why? Cos on the day itself, I'm having pe -.- So I was thinking... Am I supposed to change to pe attire after assembly? If that's the case, I'm sooo not gonna wear ethnic costume. It's just a waste of time. But then, my classmates were like ''Wear laaaaa!!'' So I finally decided to wear it on the morning itself. :D Thank god I woke up earlier that day! If not, I'll be late for school. Guess what? I have to bring my eupho to school on that morning also! I'm supposed to carry a eupho while I'm wearing baju kurung?? :0


Photo of those who ears ethnic costume only. Hah.

NZNE CARNIVAL!

The performance was good. Especially the starting. The brasses were like damn loud laa. :) So we have to sit under a tent (luckily! Shade from the sun :D ) and play when the GOH arrives. The GOH, Mr Teo Ser Luck dint stop for more than 10seconds watching us play :( Oh well.. It's over now. Heh. So A LOT of band members dint know the schedule for that day -.- So, it can't be their fault. If one or two people don't knw, then it's their fault. But this is like damn A LOT. Lesson learnt: Print out timeline for them to visualise.

My dearest eupho section

I'm actually supposed to study for my exams now but I'm blogging. For 3hrs somemore! Damn. Internet is addictive =/

P/s: Good luck to everyone taking their commmon test/prelim!! :D

xoxo
syafiqaheddie

Labels:


Thank you for reading :)11:35 PM