Profile




Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah.
Please read this carefully before reading my posts:
"I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle

Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^





Music for you? :)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard






Friends!


2/8
3/8
RS student council
RS Symphonic Winds
Adam
Amalina
Angel
Andrea
Andy
Aqidah
Azzahra
Benjamin
Chanel
Chea Chee
Chea Yee
Damith
Farah Hani
Hakim
Hani
Iffa
Jozoe
Kah Seng
Kai Li
Kelvin
Michelle
Nadhirah
Nazifah
Norizwan
Preethee
Priscilla
Razi
Sabrina
Shi Hui
Siang Yee
Taufiq
Tricia
Vianne
Xiao Qin
XinQian
ZhiHui
MediacorpTV,
Joshua Ang,
Brandi Cyrus,
Felichia Chin,
Nat Ho,
Andrea Fonseka
Links

Credits

Basecodes: lil.queens
Layout: acryliclove



Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Keep the love going in the wrld :) The world needs more love from us

Hey guys! ((:

Instead of studying for my Bio test, I'm here, blogging. Awesome much -.-
So....... tmrw's RHD! (Racial Harmony Day) ^^
I am undecisive. Can;t decide whether I should wear my ethnic costume =/
Why? Cos I'm having PE lesson tmrw and I have to carry my BIG euphonium to sch tmrw. Damn it.
If I had foresee this day, I wouldn't have brought it home -.-"

Oh yeah, talking about band..
Been having lots of practices lately cos competition is coming up soon. Like real soon. *ehem, 2days more*
So u get the point when I say soon right? Lol.
I'm freakin' nervous about it. But I'm really eager to see the stage and all.
The band has been working hard. I can see that. Bt maybe not enough. Everyone's trying to keep each other motivated.
Tmrw, will be.... NZNE Carnival! :D Band will be performing (obviously) and yeah, hope everything turns out well. Still wished I could usher. They got this awesome-well, it's a normal shirt actually-shirt that all ushers have to wear! If I ushered, I would have one more sch t-shirt :P

So, I gtg now. I wanna sleep. Shit, I stilll have to study for Bio test. ):
Maybe I shld not study for it. Hmm.... Narh, just kidding! :)
I WILL study for it but I gotta pray that I'll ace it. Heh.

So, shld I wear the thnic costume tmrw? Still can't decide =/

xoxo
syafiqaheddie

Labels:


Thank you for reading :)7:23 AM