![]() |
Profile
Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah. Please read this carefully before reading my posts: "I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^ ▲ ▲ ▲ Music for you? :) Tagboard Friends! 2/8 3/8 RS student council RS Symphonic Winds Adam Amalina Angel Andrea Andy Aqidah Azzahra Benjamin Chanel Chea Chee Chea Yee Damith Farah Hani Hakim Hani Iffa Jozoe Kah Seng Kai Li Kelvin Michelle Nadhirah Nazifah Norizwan Preethee Priscilla Razi Sabrina Shi Hui Siang Yee Taufiq Tricia Vianne Xiao Qin XinQian ZhiHui MediacorpTV, Joshua Ang, Brandi Cyrus, Felichia Chin, Nat Ho, Andrea Fonseka Links Credits Basecodes: lil.queens Layout: acryliclove |
Friday, August 6, 2010 Hi people! :) I'm bored......... That's why I'm here. Heh. So it was raining heavily just now in Wdlands. Nt sure about the rest of Singapore though. Hopefully it won't flood =/ Read in newspaper just now that the price of flour would be increased due to the fire breakout at the wheats. And I was like ''Shit.'' U knw why? Let me break it down for u: increase in flour = increase in raya cookies = decrease in buying of raya cookies = no fun ): So yeah.. LOTS of things are happening in this world. Mainly major natural disasters surfacing. This is notttttt good. Anywaes, tonight is THE night! Whooooo! Hopefully we won't get lost finding our way to ACSI. It's my first time going there. And I predict that the sch is damnnnnnn bigggggggggggg! Considering the students in there are damn rich. No? Also, it'll be a great time to bond with the juniors. Through cam-whore!! :DD Dnt knw why but I feel so damn hyper thinking of the jorney to ACSI witht the band members. Lol. It'll be fun! I shall try and upload some pics from tonight into my blog. I hope I remember. Oh, I've yet to start on my homework -.-" I've wasted yesterday afternoon travelling arnd Singapore by public transport, yesterday night was wasted cos I slept while watching TV. Ok lah, that part not wasted cos sleep is essential, correct? :) This morning, I do practically nothing! Well, execpt for frying pancakes for breakfast. That's practically all. Now, I'm surfing the net. No, from just now! Which is like 3-4 hrs ago =.= Ok, gtg now. Having sectional later before going for concert. Chiaos! xoxo syafiqaheddie Labels: bored........... Thank you for reading :)10:20 PM |