![]() |
Profile
Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah. Please read this carefully before reading my posts: "I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^ ▲ ▲ ▲ Music for you? :) Tagboard Friends! 2/8 3/8 RS student council RS Symphonic Winds Adam Amalina Angel Andrea Andy Aqidah Azzahra Benjamin Chanel Chea Chee Chea Yee Damith Farah Hani Hakim Hani Iffa Jozoe Kah Seng Kai Li Kelvin Michelle Nadhirah Nazifah Norizwan Preethee Priscilla Razi Sabrina Shi Hui Siang Yee Taufiq Tricia Vianne Xiao Qin XinQian ZhiHui MediacorpTV, Joshua Ang, Brandi Cyrus, Felichia Chin, Nat Ho, Andrea Fonseka Links Credits Basecodes: lil.queens Layout: acryliclove |
Thursday, August 5, 2010 Hey guys! :) I love my blog song (: Basically, I love yiruma. His songs are damn nice. Don't u think so? Anywaes, it's the start of holidays! :D Today is half day(pre-national day) > tmrw(concert) > sunday(nothing?) > Monday(Public Holiday) > Tuesday(School holiday) Awesome right?! Hehehehe.... I shld be spending my time wisely but I'm already on holiday mood -.- Today, band did performance! It was ok,not that great standard. Mr Tan is soo gonna kill us! Yikes =/ Been really fun talking to u. Missed ur smileys. Been waiting for weeks to talk to u and finally did yesterday. Awesome :) But u dint reply.... Damn u.. Lol. I got sooo many homeworks and studies to catch up on. Shall do it tonight. See, good girl right? Hah. Haing cousins football match later. Shld I go??? I mean I definitely want to meet my cousins after 1week. BUT! They say everyone(including girls) must play soccer. I was like "Shit. I dnt knw how to play!" Maybe I shld not go. In case, they force me to play and I make an embarassment out of myself. Lol. But it's like u only live this time once! And I soo don't want to miss the opportunities to spend and bond with my cousins. But... Gosh, I'll decide later! Next, I miss my primary sch life ))): It's like THE best time of my life laaaa! I still remember me and kaili hit the guys, 2 guys, beind us. As in, wer in a bus heading back from Kallang Stadium to school. We were like fighting with one another! It was the most memorable out of my P5 life. Hahaha.. Oh wait, P5 camp! My class did the frogg dance or something. I think crazy frog song. Yeah, I was like so embarassed dancing out there! But in the end, I enjoyed it. The memories are still in me but I'm afraid that one day, I'll lose sight of the memories. )): That is the worst that could happen. Ok, I feel like tearing up. Lol. But anywaes, sec life is no good. Booo... But I have this thinking that 'I want to make it as memorable as pri life' but where do I start and how do I start? I've met and talked to the best peopleeeeee! They are the one that cheers me up out of the blue and make me laugh even though it's not funny. Heh. Oh, talking about laugh... I laughed THE MOST when I'm in sec2. Hahaha... I'll laugh at the most LAMEST joke and everyone would give me the :0 look. Haha.. I still like lame but funny jokes. :) They make me laugh when I don't want too. Hahaha.. Ok, I'm laughing to myself. Creepy... Like what Mdm Thong said, time waits for no man. So damn true. That's why they say treasure the time u have. Omg, thinking about graduation from sch next year is making me sad! )))): All the friends, memories... Have to leave band - which is like the best CCA ever! I used to not like band, u know. Because of the long hours. Especially during holidays. But I've come to terms with it. I'm used to it already. Lol. The performances we held. It's like so damn memorable. That's why whenever have performance, I'll ask the teacher to take pics for us. Cos it only happens once in a lifetime. I'm proud of the band I grew with. There'll be more scoldings, disappointments and hardships for us in the near future. Esp when SYF is nearing but we can do it! Never forget the moment when we won the gold for SIBF. Make that a motivation for us to do better. Alright guys? Ok, I need to go for NCO Camp this year. And I'll be so damn tan when I come back! Aaaahhhhh.....! No choice. It's my responsibility. Anw, can't wait to meet the other majors. It'll be damn awesome. I predict. Ok, I gtg now. I know u guys are bored from reading my post. Lols. Too bad, cos it's MY blog. :P xoxo syafiqaheddie Labels: XOXO Thank you for reading :)10:02 PM |