Profile




Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah.
Please read this carefully before reading my posts:
"I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle

Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^





Music for you? :)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard






Friends!


2/8
3/8
RS student council
RS Symphonic Winds
Adam
Amalina
Angel
Andrea
Andy
Aqidah
Azzahra
Benjamin
Chanel
Chea Chee
Chea Yee
Damith
Farah Hani
Hakim
Hani
Iffa
Jozoe
Kah Seng
Kai Li
Kelvin
Michelle
Nadhirah
Nazifah
Norizwan
Preethee
Priscilla
Razi
Sabrina
Shi Hui
Siang Yee
Taufiq
Tricia
Vianne
Xiao Qin
XinQian
ZhiHui
MediacorpTV,
Joshua Ang,
Brandi Cyrus,
Felichia Chin,
Nat Ho,
Andrea Fonseka
Links

Credits

Basecodes: lil.queens
Layout: acryliclove



Saturday, August 7, 2010
Keep the love going in the wrld :) The world needs more love from us

Hellloooooooooo people of Singapore! :D

I'm so random. Mind me. ;D Fyi, it's 8.30am in the morning! Everyone's sleeping except for me. Awesome -.- Anywaes, here to blog about yesterday!

ACSI CONCERT

It blew me awayyyyy.... I was like impressed+amazed laaaaaaa... And I heard, they have 1week to prepare? That's madness! But they did it. Congrats boys.. And girls? Ok, here's the thing, during their SIBF competition AND yesterday night, there were girls performing too. And I was like ''Oh wait, why are there girls in it?! Isn't this a boys school??" I was damn confused. And I finally got my answer ystrday.... It's ACSI + ACS Ib. So I was like "Ohhhhhhh.... I get ittt..." Anywaes, they did grrrr-rrreat! I <3 it!

Oh yeah, before that, it was hectic laaa! Get ready....

  • Pai kai(BM) last-min say he won't be going. I was panicking laa! I have NO IDEA hw to travel to ACSI and I was depending on him to lead the band! So ended up, it was damn easy to go to Dover. I worry for nothing :)
  • Ws collecting the total $ in the MRT for the concert. And there I am, acting like a suspicious person taking $ and putting it in a bag. -.- Oh, the MRT was moving. And I was walking like a drunk person. Soooooo embarassing! Dnt remind me.
  • Mr Tan told me that he booked 50tix for the performance but when we came there, the counter lady say only 45tix was booked. And there I am again, panicking! I can't describe the feeling of knowing that 5people were gonna be left out from the concert. My own band somemore. In the end, guess what happened?? I dint exclude the no of absentees and total no of people is just right 45. Again, I panicked and worry for nothing :)
  • Nobody said that we could go in the audithorium and I happily opened the door to it -.- I dint know that we couldn't go in in the first place lorr! The person was like "u can't go in yet." Damn embarassing lahhhhhh! Those who saw it, keep quiet hor! U know who u are. Shhhhh.. xP
So yeah.. I found out that I'm a kiasu person. Lol.. I predict that those who read the top part would go -.-""
Hehehe...

So yeah, dint really camwhore much otw there ))): Cos the band was like splitted up into 4groups/clique of their own. Damn it. And lotsssss of embarassing/panicking stuff happened. So yeah... And whenever I think about those embarassing stuff, give me goosebumps only. =S

Ok, as I promised in my last post, here's the pics of yesterday:


Nazhifah(left) and Aqidah(right)

This was total candid! >.< Me(left), Cheryl(background) and Evonne(right)

Hui Zhen, me and Cynthia from left to right. Otw to Doverrrr :D

The four-some! Lols.. Izhar's face is like err... no comment.. Haha, joking lar, Izhar! xD


If u have gooooooooood eyesight, u'll be able to see our faces.
So just admit it, u have baddddddd eyesight! Haha, joking!


So there it is... :) Wished that our eoy concert will be as fun as ACSI's. Mr Tan is so cute when he wear the Mario/MJ hat laaa! So unexpected of him. We shall try that too when wer having the concert ;D Sorry to copyright guys.. Heh heh..

Ok, for the next 5mins, pretend it's 9Aug 2010:

HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!

So damn proud of this tiny island! Even though wer small and with no natural resources, it's obvious that wer THE best country! :D Wer progressing very fast thanks to our government leaders, who ain't corrupted (: Hope that peace will last here in Singapore and may we tackle the flooding problems soon. Cheers for Singapore! :))

And here's the pic of our band after our National Day performance:

This is just main band. Imagine if we combine the junior band also. Total madness! :D


Nt sure whether I'll be on tmrw, hence the ND post as well (: Enough of the above, let's go randommm! :D

Subscribe to Meganandliz on Youtube! Their latest cover of Katy Perry, Teenage Dream is awesome! The song is stuck in my head 0.o I can sing better than them, ya know! Serious! No lah, joking! My voice sucks :P



Here's another one by iwillbot! Pianist player. Damn awesome! He show-off only.. zzz.. Lols. Bt seriously, it's not easy palying the piano like him.. I can't play piano. Why?? Cos I can't coordinate my left and right hand. Haha :P



It's been 1hr 30min since I blogged. Omg! I dint know I blogged that long. Yikes! =/
I promised myself to work harder for this year's EOY. Cos nxt yr is Olvl already. No time to waste. Unless this 2guys, whom I know, would be going to acs ib. Right right? Gifted brains. AWESOME. So yeah, I shall put in more effort. Cos I really want to get damn good results. First thing first, clear my doubts with teachers. Have to get my foundation right. This long weekend holiday, I shall start on my homeworks. Hard to when ur in holiday mood ): Nvm, jy Syafiqah! U can do it!

Wanna thank my readers for tagging and all. U guys are awesome :D Cos my post are like crap. Heh heh.

See u guys back in sch on Wednesday aites!

xoxo
syafiqaheddie

Labels:


Thank you for reading :)6:55 PM