Profile




Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah.
Please read this carefully before reading my posts:
"I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle

Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^





Music for you? :)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard






Friends!


2/8
3/8
RS student council
RS Symphonic Winds
Adam
Amalina
Angel
Andrea
Andy
Aqidah
Azzahra
Benjamin
Chanel
Chea Chee
Chea Yee
Damith
Farah Hani
Hakim
Hani
Iffa
Jozoe
Kah Seng
Kai Li
Kelvin
Michelle
Nadhirah
Nazifah
Norizwan
Preethee
Priscilla
Razi
Sabrina
Shi Hui
Siang Yee
Taufiq
Tricia
Vianne
Xiao Qin
XinQian
ZhiHui
MediacorpTV,
Joshua Ang,
Brandi Cyrus,
Felichia Chin,
Nat Ho,
Andrea Fonseka
Links

Credits

Basecodes: lil.queens
Layout: acryliclove



Friday, June 17, 2011
Keep the love going in the wrld :) The world needs more love from us

Hello!

I had an absolutely blasting day yesterday with ge-ge! :D
There is one particular thing that I can't forget and the most awesome/embarassing moment of my life, ahaha

Well, we were playing all sorts of childish games in the MRT \m/
Pushing one another until someone loses his/her balance, who can not blink for a long time, and the most awesome part : DON'T LAUGH game
I cannot tahan that game, hahaha. Was trying to maintain myself but obviously it dint work when I spitted on his face. xD
I mean like literally spit on his whole face, HAHAHAHA
Then I was laughing on the train till my big tummy hurts! xD
Omg, so fun!! My holy water is rarely given to people and my ge-ge was one of the few who got them, lolol.
SO DAMN EPIC + FUNNY!
I swear that was one of my most hilarious moments in my life (x
If I could capture that moment when I spit at his face, it would win the most photogenic award. Haha ;D

Ohoh, plus we were playing at the children adventure game and i lost to my ge-ge :(
BY A FEW SECS ONLY :P
So i had to do the dare of calling Ama about Hanif
Damn random + funny (Y)

In conclusion, I had the most fun in my life with my ge-ge. Today I showed him part of my childishness and they are sure to be more to come in the future :)
Thank you for the awesome time ge-ge <3

Ge-ge is now in Malaysia. Play the roller-coaster!! Damn fun, trust me! WOO
Hope that he and his family comes back safely (:

Anw, I've started being more diligent in my work (YAY ME!)
I gotta focus cos it's less than a week to school reopen? D:
So scared for Olvl!! BOO

Let's forget about studies for a moment ;/
So I just came back from clique outing. Movie marathon + camwhoring :D
It's been sooo long since we had an outing together and i'm glad we did.
Managed to catch up on old times and laughed at all the lameness.
Too bad the scarie movie wasn't scary :/ the ending just left me hanging -.-
Oh well, it's more about the fun of being together ^^
Plus, WALAOO they don't want to go for prom leh :(
$70 bucks and they say might be boring.
TSK! I really want to spend my last school function with them D:
Nvm, i'll try and convice them!
Oh, and i just grew fat from eating too much snacks + lying down after that >.<

K, gtg now.

xoxo,
syafiqaheddie

Labels:


Thank you for reading :)4:31 AM