![]() |
Profile
Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah. Please read this carefully before reading my posts: "I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^ ▲ ▲ ▲ Music for you? :) Tagboard Friends! 2/8 3/8 RS student council RS Symphonic Winds Adam Amalina Angel Andrea Andy Aqidah Azzahra Benjamin Chanel Chea Chee Chea Yee Damith Farah Hani Hakim Hani Iffa Jozoe Kah Seng Kai Li Kelvin Michelle Nadhirah Nazifah Norizwan Preethee Priscilla Razi Sabrina Shi Hui Siang Yee Taufiq Tricia Vianne Xiao Qin XinQian ZhiHui MediacorpTV, Joshua Ang, Brandi Cyrus, Felichia Chin, Nat Ho, Andrea Fonseka Links Credits Basecodes: lil.queens Layout: acryliclove |
Saturday, June 25, 2011 Hey yo! Finally using the lappy after sooo long! Well, a lot of things have been happening this past few days, or maybe weeks, or maybe my entire life. There are sad and of course, happy moments :) Well, life has its ups and downs, right? But thankfully, i got someone in my life that always sticked though thick and thin with me (: This someone is very special in my life and has helped me SO much. Grateful and blessed that he is in in my life <3 Whenever I'm crying, he never fails to lend me his shoulder and wipe my tears. Whenever I'm lame and childish, he never fails to tolerate me and insult me. Whenever I'm down, he never fails to comfort me and reassures me. Whenever I'm happy, he never fails to laugh and smile with me. Whenever I'm angry, he never fails to calm me down. Mhmm, he's THAT good~ And if u guessed it correctly, it's my ge-ge :) Well, we do have our downs too. Ge-ge found out about my troubles after reading my previous post :/ Nevertheless, he respects my decision and supported me. He has sacrificed a lot for me. (Though i know that sometimes, he's unhappy with it and wishes to change his decision) I want that too but no pain, no gain, yeah? Thus, his decision and act means A LOT to me. Thank u ge-ge! I love you so much :* xoxo, meimei ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ So today! I've been mugging Bio for 4hours! ^~^ But saying it now... i feel that it's very little :( Given that i have 24-8=16hrs to study Oh well, i'll do better next time! :D Prelims are coming soon and i'm VERY WORRIED. I really hadn't make use of this June holiday wisely :/ Thankfully i've completed 3/4 of my homework within the first 2weeks of holiday :D But it's not enough if i wanna score all As in Olvls. Tsk. With determination and support from family & friends, insya'allah i can do it :) Amin. K, gtg bathe now! The weather is like freakin' hot -.- GLOBAL WARMING. Thanks to certain people who uses the air-con every night (who ah??) >:) And... Looking forward to foa by acsi!! YAYAY I know the full repertoire already and i'm lovin' it ^^ Idc whether my parents will allow me to go but I WILL GO. Reason if they ask: Oh, cos it's Mr Tan's band! I have to show my support to my conductor! The whole band going toegether Real reason: I wanna see and hear my ge-ge perform (WEE!), tae joon's solo (people say he's damn imba!), Azriel's solo in kpop, ACSI AS A BAND <3 idk why but i love acsi band, haha. A lot of people have asked me why but idk how to answer. hehehe :P Oh! School's starting this coming Monday. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D: damn it la~ no more slacking, no more meeting up with outside friends, no more life. HAHA Oh well, for Olvl! JIA YOU! :] Kk, i'm serious. I gtg now! BYEEEEEEEEE Labels: School reopening Thank you for reading :)4:02 AM |