Profile




Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah.
Please read this carefully before reading my posts:
"I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle

Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^





Music for you? :)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard






Friends!


2/8
3/8
RS student council
RS Symphonic Winds
Adam
Amalina
Angel
Andrea
Andy
Aqidah
Azzahra
Benjamin
Chanel
Chea Chee
Chea Yee
Damith
Farah Hani
Hakim
Hani
Iffa
Jozoe
Kah Seng
Kai Li
Kelvin
Michelle
Nadhirah
Nazifah
Norizwan
Preethee
Priscilla
Razi
Sabrina
Shi Hui
Siang Yee
Taufiq
Tricia
Vianne
Xiao Qin
XinQian
ZhiHui
MediacorpTV,
Joshua Ang,
Brandi Cyrus,
Felichia Chin,
Nat Ho,
Andrea Fonseka
Links

Credits

Basecodes: lil.queens
Layout: acryliclove



Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Keep the love going in the wrld :) Thw world needs more love from us

HELLO!:D

So today was such a b o r i n g day :/
I have like 1week of holiday from work. Given that I was super busy with work work and work, having a leave is considered a blessing~
But there's NOTHING to do!:( besides work and surfing the net nowadays, there's nothing I can do...
Study? I have left school and havent started school.
Go out with my friends? I don't even know whether I can get out of the house alone.
YouTube? It's is getting boring alr cos I have no dramas/music in mind that I can search of..
Twitter is.. Interesting but people can't tweet all the day long and at the end of the day, u find itself reading the same timeline -.-
SMS/Call? Haha this one I real interesting! I thank my ge for always being there for me :)) <3 I know that I can count on him if I feel down and I want to be the person that he can count o to :) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So lets talk about interesting events! :D MALAYSIA TRIP So my family and I went to Johore, Simpang Renggang, Prima Outlet etc. IT WAS VERY FUN ESP IN THE CAR haha. My siblings are so adorable and I can see the effort we put in ensuring that the car trip won't be a bore :) my brother.... He's such a lame person but a sociable one! My sister... She's so childishhhh well she's just 8 haha. Me.... I'm such a TERRIFIC entertainer! :D (sense the sarcasm? Haha hey! Who's gonna praise me if I don't praise myself xP) wanted to show u guys a pic of us three but this IPhone is lousy and does not permit me to upload it >:(
So in conclusion, I LOVE MY FAMILY! ^^

SENTOSA TRIP WITH NCO
Going to Sentosa with NCO peeps. It was VERY awkward (well for me) because I don't/haven't talk to the peeps in such a long while! I mean we do follow each other in Twitter but it doesnt make any difference as to my other NCOers whom don't even have twitter. Can u imagine the distance im trying to explain? :| so yeah I wasnt my noisy self and kept to myself throughout.. It was their clique and I wasnt part of it to begin with. So mhmm that's why I say it's awkward.. I can say that i USED TO be like them; going out every now and then, chatting as if we won't be talking tmrw but all has changed... In my 50 contacts of NCO in my handphone, the only people whom I'm comfortable with are Ben (my bestfriend!), ShuFang (noisy but ever-so-fun to talk to!), Qistina (she never makes anything awkward and is trustsable) and yes, pathetic huh.. But I don't need a thousand friend in my life. I just need real friends whom I can count on when I need them even if it's 1 or 2 :))

FAMILY GATHERING
Then there's a family gathering for my cousin bday party and a thankful ceremony for me and my bro's Os result. My cousins are growing way too fast that I can't remember their age!! The only way I remember them was which primary/secondary/jc level they are at. If u go behind poly/work life, then that's it. I apologize because I lost count alr xD hanging out with aunties/uncles/cousins from my maternal side has always been fun :) <3

Ok this is such a long post xP alright, take care people!

Xoxo,
Syafiqaheddie










-----------------------------------------------------u

Labels:


Thank you for reading :)3:12 AM