Profile




Hi! My name is Nur Syafiqah.
Please read this carefully before reading my posts:
"I do not need you to agree with whatever I write, as whatever that is written is my perspective on life, in general. If you do not agree, just take it as a pinch of salt" -Michelle

Totally agree with this quote and if u feel offended or anything, I'm sorry but this is MY life. lalala ^^





Music for you? :)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard






Friends!


2/8
3/8
RS student council
RS Symphonic Winds
Adam
Amalina
Angel
Andrea
Andy
Aqidah
Azzahra
Benjamin
Chanel
Chea Chee
Chea Yee
Damith
Farah Hani
Hakim
Hani
Iffa
Jozoe
Kah Seng
Kai Li
Kelvin
Michelle
Nadhirah
Nazifah
Norizwan
Preethee
Priscilla
Razi
Sabrina
Shi Hui
Siang Yee
Taufiq
Tricia
Vianne
Xiao Qin
XinQian
ZhiHui
MediacorpTV,
Joshua Ang,
Brandi Cyrus,
Felichia Chin,
Nat Ho,
Andrea Fonseka
Links

Credits

Basecodes: lil.queens
Layout: acryliclove



Monday, March 26, 2012
READERS OIIIIIIIIII! (hehe u know what to answer ^^ )

I'm in a camp spirit because of Ngee Ann's Freshmen Orientation Camp 2012! YAY
It was 4D3N at Ngee Ann Poly. Gosh, at first i thought the duration is like superrrrrr long (dude, if 3D2N, it would be acceptable) but now i think that it's pathetically short T.T

I WANT MORE :(

Went to the camp with such high positiveness in me ^^
Met my NCO friends, my sec sch friends and shockingly, my pri sch friends! Whats more, i saw my kindergarten friends as well! Omg we could still recognize each other!!! <3 so happy la :')

Guys in poly are good-looking, i have to admit lolol. SOO much better from sec sch guys where they are immature and naughty like idk what. K, that shall explain it.

My group is super awesome la. It's called Aeolussssssssssssssss! :D
We are the worst group haha. As in, we create all those sensitive cheers. Making fun of people blah blah. That is why we were most well liked by the crew for being brave and nonsensical :P

< i have so much to say but i'm so lazy to write everything :( >

I would say this is such an awesome camp *thumbs up* Everyone was so enthu and we were not shy. I guess it's our age and experience that made us have confidence :) i love my peeps there and if i'm hardworking again, i'll do a full post on this camp yeah! haha bye guys :P

Labels:


Thank you for reading :)6:33 PM